This blog is dedicated to the over 70 Wisconsin breweries, and the wide array of Wisconsin beer found in Madison, Wisconsin



Monday, July 26, 2010

The wise words of Lance Armstrong

So you ride you 13th Tour de France for a total of 2263 miles in 20 days over cobblestones, through the Pyrenees and Alps and crash a few times. When the race is over what is the first thing on your mind?

"I need a cold beer," said Lance Armstrong


Cheers to Lance & cold beer!!!!!
(Yes I am well aware this post is gratuitous - but it is my blog so too bad)


3 comments:

  1. Lance drinks Michelobe Ultra, which is ultra lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologizes for my husband's post (he was logged in under my profile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha - well Reed impersonating Molly - do you eat all the products you promote? If not you better get on that to remove hypocrite status! Sorry Molly - Reed may use this as an excuse to eat a ton of Golden Oreos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete